- Take Interstate 84 East to Exit 68.
- From exit, turn right onto Route 195, 7 miles to UConn.
- Turn right on North Eagleville Road.
Please note: GPS devices may recommend to follow Route 44 and take Bone Mill Road. Do not turn onto Bone Mill Road; follow Route 44 and turn right on Route 195. The Storrs campus is 1.5 miles on the right.
- Take Interstate 84 West to Exit 68.
- From exit, turn left onto Route 195, and follow directions above.
- Take Interstate 95 to 395 North.
- Take Exit 81 West to Route 32 North.
- Follow Route 32 North to Willimantic.
- In town, turn right and go over the frog bridge.
- Continue straight through the light and follow 195 North for 8 miles to campus.
- Turn left on North Eagleville Road.
Check out our interactive Campus Map.
Visitors to the Lodewick Visitors Center should park in the North Garage. All other visitors are asked to park in the University's North or South garages. Information about the parking garages can be found at the Parking Services website. Spaces in parking lots are reserved and street-side parking is limited.